Friday, April 5, 2013

Future Tramp stamp for above my sissy hole

The tattoo that i will get when i have been penetrated for the first time so that i can submit myself  as the whore I am and let guys know that they can release there cum in me any time they wish too i so cant wait to be marked as a whore but i want to be perfect for when i do get fucked for the first time and that's a long ways away i cant wait to be a cum dumpster for all man alike it will be the best day of my life when i get marked as the whore im trying to become

5 comments:

  1. Very nice - hope you will be "receiving" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girlfriend, I've been with guys before as well as so bisexual n here recently I'm more along the lines of just wanting their cocks or clients would be a better term. How erotic a thought to have like 4-5 boyfriends a day paying me for pleasure or the desires of being better managed or finding sum1 for whom can help me along.

    It sounds so crazy at times as I think about it n yet the thought of it just somehow so turns me on. Mmm to be more controlled on my thoughts or processes for how I take it in. Like I'm so freakin happy its like crazy n being mtf on HRT n having full B cups now, I can't help but wanting a more CFM look for myself, as it just makes it easier for me or my desires

    ReplyDelete