Wednesday, August 14, 2013

update for this weekend and admitting that I'm a cock sucking whore and fuck toy

Ok so this weekend the girls are taking me back to the beach where i first got penetrated and give my first blow job as a girl that was amazing but they want me still getting used to cock so send this sissy some photos of cock to my email jennykilts@gmail.com oh the girls also wanted me to say this on here I love cock, cum, I love being a whore, and a sex toy for real men which I do I cant wait to see what they have in store for me this weekend.  

3 comments:

  1. How amazing a thought. Mmm oozing like a sponge here girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say lucky you girl, as well as find this to be so arousing n such a turn on. I love laying out n tanning/ cock would be just the icing on the cake n being humiliated

    ReplyDelete